Licensed by Malta Gaming Authority and by Kahnawake, Canada, Luxury Casino Online is legally authorized to operate in many other countries.
However, all account holders should know that the information collected by the Casino shall be processed, transferred to, and stored in various overseas locations, where there may be different data protection laws from the country of your residence. This may subject your personal information to access requests from the respective legal or other regulatory bodies. So, once you have registered with us, you become liable to provide us with your information, which you consent to this whole process.
However, Luxury Casino prioritizes protecting and respecting each player’s personal information in all relevant circumstances. Please read this detailed policy carefully to know how Luxury Casino will treat your data before opening an account with us.
Collection of personal information
The data controller is Luxury Casino, a part of Apollo entertainment, which is a firm registered in Malta. The casino is managed by Fresh Horizons Limited and licensed and regulated by the United Kingdom gambling commission.
The casino’s eCogra certification ensures fair play, which is a globally approved gamblers’ protection body.
Information we collect
We may collect your following details, which may be held for processing.
- Your personal information, including your name, date of birth, address, and gender
- Your mobile number
- Your email address
- Information collected when you fill out forms or communicate through electronic or telephonic means.
- Feedback from any surveys or other similar activities where you may engage with our services.
- Via transactions carried out on our casino software or website.
- Preference Cookies
- Session Cookies
- Security Cookies
How we use your personal data
All the personal information collected regarding any account holder is processed within your rights. We collect your personal data for various purposes, which are:
Personalized gambling experience
This information is used to provide you a better gambling experience by identifying and automatically setting your preferred language when you resume activity on Luxury Casino.
Analysis and improvement
Your tracked Luxury Casino personal information and activity are used to analyze the casino’s website traffic. This helps the operator to make relevant improvements to provide you quality gambling experience.
We may be asked to provide or access our user’s personal information for compliance with relevant regulatory obligations, aiming to prevent any criminal and fraudulent activities.
We also track your casino account activity to better operate certain games, such as the flash casino.
Transfer of data to third parties
The casino understands that its users should have access to some of their own Luxury Casino personal data. Therefore, we are transparent regarding the following Luxury Casino information.
Compliance with the respective Governing Authority
If any Governing Authority requests information regarding a user’s Luxury Casino account, the casino will comply with their obligations. We will instruct the credit financial institution which holds that user’s account to disclose the requested information. Luxury Casino reserves the right to disclose your Luxury Casino personal data if ordered by any Governing Authority or under any legal provision in the region’s Gambling Governing Law.
Sharing data to third parties
Also, the player needs to agree that the casino company can transfer your Luxury Casino information to third parties, including the AVS service providers and other partners, for fraud detection and control purposes. Furthermore, the Luxury Casino also reserves the right to provide your data to relevant parties if Luxury Casino has reasonable reasons to suspect irregularities involving your account.
Retention of your information
The platform reserves the right to process and retain your personal information for Customer Relationship Management, as long as it is deemed necessary for legal or other business purposes. We do not sell, give away, or communicate our account holders’ personal information to other persons or companies. In fact, we delete it securely or anonymize it (if required) when your account is closed.
However, we may retain certain information for an indefinite period in situations like self-exclusion, our “Responsible Gambling” process, and AML requirements.
We at Luxury Casino are committed to safeguarding our account holders’ personal information and their activity. Hence, we prioritize online casino security and fair play. Taking active measures to protect the security of our servers and players’ information, we store every bit of information in a password-protected database as soon as it is received.
This database is further secured using technical measures like tokenization and password protection, and a state-of-the-art firewall that supports 28 bit SSL Version 3 encryption for the security of personal information and online transactions. Therefore, you can create an account at the Casino worry-free, as it assures personal data protection and security from hackers and fraudsters.
Players who have an account at Luxury Casino can exercise certain rights concerning the personal information we collect and process. Such rights include:
- The account holders have the right to access their personal data and can request copies of your personal information submitted with us.
- Authority to ask us to place limitations or restrictions on how your personal information is being processed.
- Ability to request to correct, amend or delete your personal information.
- The right to withdraw your consent through opting out of communications or contacting our Support Centre.
- The right to lodge a complaint with your region’s relevant governing authority.
However, before exercising your gambling data protection rights, you must remember the following:
- Your request may process in a period of up to 30 days.
- You may incur administrative charges on excessive or unfounded requests.
- These rights are not absolute and are subject to any applicable legal obligations.
If you have an issue or questions and want to connect with us, you can reach them via the following channels:
- Live Chat: The Casino offers a 24/7 Support Centre to handle all urgent queries.
- Email: This method is more feasible for all general inquiries. You can mail them at [email protected]
- Phone: There are huge costs involved when trying to reach the casino via phone and not generally preferred. However, players from Canada, UK, Germany, and Denmark can use country-specific toll-free numbers, while others can use the international one at 1888 942 7466.
The Luxury Casino company reserves the right to ask for the following (and more) documents for verification reasons:
- A legal identity document, like a national ID card, passport, or driver’s license.
- Residential proof, such as a bank statement or utility bill, up to 3 months old.
- A copy of the card with the cardholder’s name or proof of the deposit method used.
It has the following data verification policy:
- The operator may require the documents mentioned above to verify their identity before requesting to withdraw the winning Luxury Casino money. They may also ask the players to get the documents certified by a registered notary.
- The casino does not accept incomplete or obstructed documents or those with evidence of tampering. Players are then required to submit other information to establish their identity.
- The casino holds all the documents in confidence and stores them for five years from the date on which the player’s Luxury Casino account is closed.
Right to conduct verification
All the players who have registered at the casino and hold a Luxury Casino account have to give their consent to the operator to conduct any verification as required for being able to play games.
- The Casino is liable to request any additional personal or other information from the player in cases of fraud or anti-money laundering investigations. This information pertains to the player’s source of Luxury casino funds.
- The casino company also holds the right to ask you about the extent of your intended gambling.
Freeze Luxury casino account or withheld payments
- The casino can freeze the account and withheld any payment if a player’s identity is not verified, to prevent the risk of any fraudulent intent, money laundering, and other criminal activity.
- Since only players above the age of 18 are allowed to gamble at this casino company, the operator may report anyone found below that to relevant authorities. They will also void all the gameplay and forfeit any winnings.
- Players are not allowed to make withdrawals until their satisfactory identity verification is completed.